10/31/2016

the look of 20161031 | dress up game






long jacket - Shein, boots - Zara, bag - vintage + diy, denim jeans - Lindex + diy, earrings - Lindex + diy, watch - Daniel Wellington, turtleneck sweater - H&M

photos by my dear Ruta Ukanyte


Play with your wardrobe - that's an ancient rule and definitely known for every each of you. Just after uploading photos to my computer I noticed that today I went for the dress up game 100 percent. The statement earring you see is just two hoop earrings combined into one, shabby edges of those Lindex denim jeans was my little diy project a while ago and the red scarf handle is also added by me to a vintage bag that was bought with no handle at all.
All these little details always help you to jazz up your daily looks and to stand out in crowd too.

Of course the highlight of this outfit is a purple long sleeve jacket purchased from Shein recently. The color is perfect, isn't it? No matter how much we all love black, it's fun sometimes to brighten up your day with some lighter shades.

So, the moral of this sunny Monday is - have fun! Also, be happy, smile a lot, laugh hard and love harder.


-I.VO-

















No comments:

Post a Comment