10/19/2016

the look of 20161016 | take me to the theater






bag - Lindex, shoes - La Strada, skirt - Lindex, coat - Baur Foradori vintage

photos by Greta Zilinskaite


And here I'm back again, with another coat and burgundy Lindex shoulder bag, which became irreplaceable recently. I have already told you in my previous post, that one coat is just not enough for me. It is how it is and I can't do much about it (or more like I don't want to). So in order to fulfill my needs and still be able to pay my taxes, I have a browse in vintage stores from time to time. Because here how it is: one coat is your investment and the others are your entertainment.
Talking about this one, I simply couldn't leave it on a hanger. It costed me 1 euro, it's in a very good condition, it's from alpaca wool and it's a true Austrian vintage brand from 1980's. I think it's worth the cost.



Keep me warm and tell me stories.
-I.VO-






No comments:

Post a Comment