10/06/2016

the look of 20161005 | mood boosters





coat - Fleurette vintage, trousers - Joseph Janard, camisole top - Lindex, bag - vintage, boots - La Strada, bracelet - Veimotti

photos by Greta Zilinskaite


Remember the gorgeous bracelet I wrote about this week? So here it is again, this time in a complete look featuring Veimotti. As the jewelry is itself, I went for a semi-classical, quite minimal look and since it feels like winter outside already, I was more than happy to take out my favorite vintage coat for a walk. When is that cold, you have to entertain yourself somehow. My way is a combination of red lips, favorite coat and in this case, a nice piece of jewelry on a wrist. Once you put them all together, the day gets better instantly.
Have a nice day you all, happy Friday!

-I.VO-










1 comment: