9/27/2016

SHOT BY ALIX HERU






knitted tank top - Lindex, burgundy shoulder bag - Lindex, jeans - Zara, watch - Daniel Wellington


photos - @AlixHeruPhoto the coolest


Last week I took a trip down memory lane, that's exactly what it was. It's been four months already since I moved out of Birmingham and it was actually really nice to come back for only a week just to meet everyone, walk the same streets, visit my favorite spots and have a few quality espresso shots at @javaloungeuk.

In between all the sentimental stuff I also managed to hook up with Alix Heru for a very relaxed shoot on Sunday afternoon. You might remember our previous shoot for Sticks and Stones Magazine. This time we went outside for a walk around Sutton Coldfield in Birmingham and this is what happened. I'm as a happy with the results as the last time and honestly, I wouldn't mind to collaborate with this guy again!

-I.VO-







No comments:

Post a Comment