8/19/2016

in streets of Copenhagen | CPHFW





jumpsuit - Lindex, bag - COW vintage, silver jacket - STUDIO KAROLINA, sunglasses - Zaful



Oh how much I love this city. Copenhagen streets are definitely one of the most beautiful to wander. 

When a few fashion week events are in your schedule, you obviously think about what you're going to wear. I took an easy road here. Couple of days before my flight I went to STUDIO KAROLINA's studio and basically robbed it. Which I don't regret at all, every piece I wore got tons of compliments and definitely helped me to stand out in the crowd. So THANK YOU Karolina and go go go girl! There are lots of talented lithuanians out there but for me personally, STUDIO KAROLINA is one of the brands that really stands out and since she is still very young, I think she could and should do a lot in perspective. 

And since this post has become a thank you post, I would also like to thank my friend Viktorija for being a wonderful host! And a great photographer, too  #filmisnotdead


-I.VO-







No comments:

Post a Comment