8/17/2016

breakfast at Tommy Hilfiger | CPHFW




skirt from STUDIO KAROLINA


If you follow my Instagram, you obviously know what I've been doing last week. It was hard to miss such thing. If you not (although you know you should), oh well, keep on reading. I've been attending  Copenhagen Fashion Week shows and events and now, since I'm back home, I'm going to post series of posts about it. 

So, here is the very first part of my three days in Copenhagen. 
I started out the fashion week by attending breakfast at Tommy Hilfiger showroom. After an early 7AM flight, that was a great kick putting me in a fashion week mood. Coffee, tasty breakfast snacks, stylish people and pretty clothes around - who would refuse a chance to start a day like that?

-I.VO-









photos by Ieva Ukanyte for I.VO BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment