6/10/2015

take me to the beach







I talked about getting your closet beach-ready before and you can call this post a follow-up. since it's an actual summer, sandy beaches is all I can think of. 

here are my favorite picks from Lindex online shop. this season they have so many cool swimwear pieces! I'm starting to feel pretty obsessed cause I feel a need to have like half of them.
however being reasonable I don't think having more than two different swimsuits are necessary. although you might want to have at least two because while it's always fun to bring some prints to the beach, I strongly believe a basic black bikini is essential in every girl's wardrobe.

pick your favorites and have fun at the beach! 


1 / HERE
2 / HERE
3 / HERE


-I.VO-












No comments:

Post a Comment