3/11/2015

the look of 20150310 | sophistication





clutch - Gina Tticot, trenchcoat - vintage, dress - Lindex, shoes - Primark, turtleneck - Vero Moda, sunglasses - H&M



spring time = bright time
and time for more sophisticated looks, too. it felt so good to take out my favorite and obviously the brightest trench coat in my wardrobe! it's one of pieces that brings out the best of you. I'm sure you have something like that in your closet as well. if you don't - maybe you should consider getting one?

-I.VO-










6 comments:

  1. Puikus postas! Smagus apdaras! Aš kasmet irgi ieškau kažko šviesesnio paltų fronte, kad praskaidrinčiau kartais apniunkančias dienas:)
    http://biteboo.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ačiū!
      praskaidrina dienas, tikrai!

      Delete
  2. You look great. I really like your coat.

    ReplyDelete