3/16/2015

the perfect brow







achieving the perfect brow shape should certainly be the most important part in your makeup routine. brow drama in your cosmetics bag actually means that you will have no more drama above your eyes.
I'm pretty happy about how my eyebrows look now but surely there were ups and downs and these products I got couple of weeks ago would have helped so much. 

firstly I'd like to talk about Master Shape brow pencil. not only it's easy to use, but also it has natural color pigment which is very subtle and that's the main reason why I love it so much. pencil colors almost never look natural on me, so I've been using shadows to fill in the brow. this dark blond shade actually surprised me.

the second product and also the second step after filling your eyebrows is sculpting. the best thing about BROW drama is that it keeps your brows in place all day - you don't have to worry about the color fading out or gradually changing shape. and you still have natural brows without any clumps or stickiness. although the brush is quite big, so you might have some trouble if you have a thinner brow. 

there is also one more product in the picture above - master graphic liquid marker eyeliner, which hasn't actually wowed me. it promises you a long-lasting bold and sharp line in one stroke. however I couldn't achieve any of this. so it's either me, or this eyeliner just doesn't work the way it should.


STAY FABULOUS
-I.VO-





3 comments:

  1. Turiu brow drama :) Antakius tikrai laiko vietoje , esu patenkinta.. bet jau šepetėlis labai nepatogus :)
    http://biteboo.blogspot.dk/2015/03/trip-to-sea.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pritariu, ne pats patogiausias. bet pati antakių želė tai atperka, produktas visgi puikus :)

      Delete
  2. I've been trying to obtain completely formed eye-brows for as long as I can keep in mind. I have no issues about avoiding finish unknown people at work to ask where they get their eye-brows done if I like the look of their archways, if someone does the same to me. It can make my 7 days. My local friends are acquainted to being welcomed with, Good eye-brows, Where'd you get them done?" A few years ago when I inquired one buddy where she had gotten her completely curved eye-brows formed.

    Buy Brow Perfect - Eyebrow Shaper online in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete