2/04/2015

Valentine's Day | gifts for her







Valentine's Day is coming. it is a bit tacky, it is totally commercialized and there are so many other possibilities to celebrate your love. I agree with all of that. but should I ignore this day? I 'm not so sure. in the end, it is also another perfect chance to say I love you for a person you really care about. make sure you use every chance to do that. 
yes, today I am a bit romantic.

and being such a romantic, I've prepared a brief Valentine's Day gift guide. or just a post with some recommendations for any day and any occasion, use it as you like.

1 - Ginger Tail jewellery. Any woman will become a goddess wearing Ginger Tail. /get one HERE
2 - Korres cosmetics. Smells amazing, feels amazing, this jasmine showergel is my number one at the moment. There are also much more amazing products to choose from. You  just can't go wrong by choosing Korres. /get it HERE
3 - Daniel Wellington watch. I have already shared my love for these chic classic watches before. /choose your favorite HERE
4 - Frends Taylor headphones. For your elegant music lover. /you can buy these HERE

of course, since it is a day of love (..) flowers is always a great idea, as well as a beautiful piece of lingerie. check out Nasty Gal for that.

stun your woman with your most romantic intentions.
-I.VO-



No comments:

Post a Comment