2/20/2015

inspiring personalities: Françoise Hardy









oh yes, I love getting inspiration from latest catwalk shows or street style looks. so chic, so contemporary. but even more often I catch myself admiring all those icons from the past.
there's just something about them you can't explain and that instantly sparks imagination.
they have proper personalities, talent, powerful look.
plus, most of the times you look at their style and it turns out it's not that far from what people where today and what images they're trying to achieve.

a French singer and actress Francoise Hardin is definitely one of my favorites. so elegant, so melancholic, so free. hypnotic

-

fill your glass with wine and listen to Francoise Hardin. for your perfect Sunday

-I.VO-







No comments:

Post a Comment