8/31/2014

sunday beautiful | insta summer








it's Sunday, it's the last day of summer, so I thought that a little bit of nostalgia wouldn't hurt. 
even though I have nothing against upcoming autumn, cause I'm sure it's going to be great and coats are still my biggest passion, there is always something magical about summertime. 
this summer was so beautiful, so dynamic! I got my BA in photography and media arts, I became an aunt, I had the most amazing holidays at the seaside and Sūpynės festival was the highlight of June. as well as many other things, lots of small details that makes me smile just thinking of it. and then I moved to UK, where everything is going great and I'm enjoying every piece of new experiences here.
that was a season to remember, let's raise our glasses for summer 2014! 


SEE YOU IN AUTUMN
-I.VO-

No comments:

Post a Comment