7/15/2014

H&M showroom






photos by Sandra and me



this morning I have scrolled down through my favorite blogs and there were so many apologies for being silent and not posting! i could be one of them, but honestly, i don't see the reason to make excuses. everybody needs holidays in summer, don't you think? 
even though, i've realized how much i forgot to share with you here. so, i'll try to fix my mistakes. 

few weeks ago square team was invited to visit H&M showroom in Vilnius. that day only you could see/touch/try on the latest fall/winter '14 collection which was also showed during the Paris Fashion Week. love it all, i wouldn't mind if some pieces accidentally slipped in my wardrobe. now would be the perfect timing. of course i couldn't resist and tried on the most amazing piece of the collection - this shiny suit with oversized jacket. it might look really extravagant or a bit strange on the hanger but once you try it on it's hard to take it off. i can totally imagine myself at a party looking like this.  

4th September is the magic date, wait for it to see everything in stores!

more photos HERE


-I.VO-




2 comments:

  1. sitas kostiumelis tai vau!!! tikiuosi, kad pavyks galbut nugriebti toki grozi. Jei jau ne man, tai bent tau, nes puikiai tinka!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, na jis tikrai puikus!

      Delete