9/03/2012

what's new and what's old

 this one is new. pure evil. I got this for 1lt and every time I hold it in my hands I wonder: what kind of fur it is? without a heartache. 
 this is still new, as well. Monika is in Vilnius! a very serious girl, as you see.
 this looks like an old one, but it's too beautiful too be thrown out.



 me looking in the mirror. old one, definitely.
 me baking pies in my hostel's kitchen. sth new.

 a view through my window. not so new, I'll get a new one in a month.
and that's sth new.


-I.VO-



6 comments:

  1. haha a very serious girl ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. certainly, a veeeeeery serious girl :)

      Delete
  2. nuostabios nuotraukos!! Laukiu studentavimo greiciauuu..Aaa:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ačiū, Auste :) Sėkmės tau Londone!!

      Delete
  3. lovely pictures!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. kažkokios šiltos nuotraukos, matyt todėl labai skaniai susiskaitė šis įrašas:)

    ReplyDelete