8/06/2012

slow and warm and quiet Sunday






That was a really quiet day! I went out for a walk with a friend and it felt like I was walking in my hometown. Almost no sounds, only a few people in streets.. But I really liked it, everything looked very beautiful without crowds. 

And this look is actually about cutting things off. That's my new obsession, I think. Even my sister have noticed that. Who needs long-sleeved jacket during such summer - I say. Right, this waist was a jacket few days ago. During that day, I cut off more of my clothes - will show you later!


Photos by Ovidijus Maslovas


-I.VO-

6 comments:

  1. WOW ! + dedu uz nauja dizaina (na nezinau kiek jam laiko, bet kai paskutini karta lankiausi cia buvo senas :) ) ir outfitas super, grazus tavo plaukai!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ačiū! šitas dar kol kas šviežias :) malonu, kad patiko!

      Delete
  2. WOW!These photos are like from magazine,honey!Bravo!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete