7/29/2012

the stray








That's an outfit post from my trip to Palanga. So not proper for a fashion blogger. Hitchhiking starting at 8am, sleeping in dunes like a stray (in that bag is all my stuff for 2 days), cleaning my teeth in a public toilet and sitting in a place called Laukiniu vakaru salunas at 3am. Just to keep warm, of course. That's how my trip went. But despite that terrible tiredness, I had an amazing time with my sister. Laughing and making exercises under the beautiful starry sky.  Love you!

9 comments:

  1. grazios nuotraukos, nuostabu sypsena! O dar kaip tau tinka tas raudonas lupdazis! ne tas zodis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ačiū ačiū, šypsaus, nes laiminga!

      Delete
  2. Mielas įvaizdis, man patiko !:) tie taškeliai suteikia žavesio

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, ir aš Tave, Ievukai!

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 the look! You look FAB despite the conditions. Beauty doesn't fade!

    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's so nice to hear! thank you!

      Delete
  5. cute outfit :)

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete