6/04/2012

smalltown chill





This weekend was really great! I went to my hometown to see off my little sister (not so little for others - she's 18) who are in Birmingham already for the summer. So gonna miss her!

Rolling in the grass, laying in front of sun, eating and sleeping - it was a real smalltown chill. It was quite hard to leave  - like never before.

But here, in Vilnius, everything is great, as well! Diferrent, of course. There are less grass, trees and less summer here, but I have tons of things to do! Photoshoot on Wednesday, few exams left and many other things that are in my plans. Busy busy girl.


-IEVA-
THE CRAZE




4 comments:

  1. džinsinis švarkelis! puikiai atrodai :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tavo šuo toks funny haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. funny funny, pati fainiausia ji!! :)

      Delete