4/19/2012

well maybe I'm back



 

Blogging - not blogging - blogging - not blogging. And it still repeats. Today I woke up and I thought, why I'd stopped blogging? It's fun, it's sth I like to do and finding no reasons why I shouldn't be blogging, this morning I decided to revive my blog.

So, here is my first outfit post after a long time. This spring I'm for bright colors and comfortable clothes. That's the strange thing, because I was always the girl in black or sth neutral.
 But not anymore, I guess.

photos by Evelina D.



-IEVA-
THE CRAZE




6 comments:

  1. Tu tookia įspūdinga visuomet :) Gražu žiūrėti :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. malonu girdėti! ačiū :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. be krašto galo žavinga

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow:) niekada nebepabėk iš šio blogo:) žiauriai žavinga:*
    http://stylishlifeby.blogspot.com/
    Austė

    ReplyDelete
  5. ačiū jums abiem ! bandysiu nepabėgti :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sugrizimas su trenksmu sakyciau! Puikiai :))

    ReplyDelete