9/06/2011

smells like a warm autumn day






It's autumn here. Yeah, it really is! I can't explain why, but I feel so great about that. 
Counting last sunny warm days and sunny mornings, counting last days in my tiny hometown until university starts. I've just understood what a great summer I had. It was warm and peaceful. I spent most of the time in my hometown, being with my family and my friends, being in nature and reading. I had a lot of time to think about my life, about my surroundings, about everything. There were people, who helped me to do that, one in particular.
 And that's what I did. I relaxed and stopped for a while. Now I understand that I really needed that and things are changing. For good. I'm totally ready to live on and reach for the stars!

I love you, I hate you and I'm always with you. 
 Ieva


5 comments:

  1. Oh I absolutey love that sweater on you with the loose bun-- so model off duty!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sweater. fall is the best season ever!

    xoxo bun.
    http://www.bybun.com/buns-blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. It almost looks like it sparkles! It's so nice to spend time with family and friends isn't it!?
    Tikkitiboo + Ahka Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for lovely comments!
    Bun, fall is wonderful, I agree!
    Tikkitiboo + Ahka Vintage, everything around me sparkles when I'm happy. Everything! An yeah, spending time with family and friends is always great. I think we all need that sometimes.

    ReplyDelete